Join us for the Lady Bits League
The Future of Sex and Lips, #SexPosi+ Popup Gallery aims to normalize sexuality and spark a conversation about sex, identity and expression. Hosted at 336 Flatbush Ave gallery and coffee shop Lil Sister, through the month of August 2018, the popup brings together years of research, zines, workshops, podcasts, expert networks and hackathons in one beautifully curated space.
We all have big decisions to make.
Join us for a discussion on female decision making. How do we make female health, sex, and well-being decisions? Who do we entrust with our bodies? How do we know if we are well-informed? How do our choices affect us personally? How do we measure the impact of our decisions? And what is the net impact of our collective decisions on the world?
Lady Bits League is a brave female talk salon challenging and redefining the normative narrative of female wellness.
- Where: Lil Sister, 336 Flatbush Ave, Brooklyn 11238
- When: Wed, August 15, 2018, 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM EDT
- Tickets: Register via Kinvite
Lady Bits was created and is led by Jenn Louie and Emily Sauer.
- Jenn Louie is the founder of Kinvite, a socially conscious ticketing and events platform promoting female-led conscious events. She is an expert facilitator and seeker of brave and bold conversations.
- Emily Sauer is Brooklyn's sparky founder of OhNut, a playful sex education and advocacy product line addressing the challenges of pain during sex.